Submission of IGNOU Fees is mandatory. In IGNOU the mode of submission is executed online from December 2016 onwards. IGNOU fees can be submitted on any day at any time. The students can pay their IGNOU fees from 1st of September to the 15th of October. For more information about IGNOU fees, just visit the official website of IGNOU that will provide all the information. Following are the modes of payments:-
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Cash Challan
- Bank Drafts
IS IGNOU FEES REFUNDABLE?
IGNOU Fees previously paid will not be returned under any conditions. It is also not flexible against any other program at IGNOU. Despite, in the case where IGNOU denies admission, the program fee will be returned after deduction of the registration fee by account payee cheque only. If IGNOU nullifies your admission, they should return students fee if they don’t do, those students can file RTI inquiring about their payment but submit verifying documents that are details of payment made, server error, etc. in less than 15 days students will get notified about their payment return. In case of admission refusal by Indira Gandhi National Open University itself than Students are eligible for full fee refund. IGNOU will issue the student an account payee cheque or Demand Draft and this is the newest policy of IGNOU. Student needs to go to the nearest regional centre with proof of the submitted admission application form.
Candidates can assign times of 124 Board of Management meeting at IGNOU’s official Website, where it is declared that IGNOU has to refund the fee in case of refusal of admission.
IGNOU FEES INCLUDE THE CHARGE OF STUDY MATERIAL/BOOKS?
Yes. The student also gets books, study material, assignments etc. with costs included in the course fees only. But, here it doesn’t mean that no further expenses will be there for the student during the session.
- Unnecessary charges for the Assignment files in which students file and the student’s assignments will be submitted at the study centre.
- If the student contributed more than six months in the IGNOU, then examination fees also need to be deposited.
- IGNOU fees for revaluation exam or correction form will be submitted.
- IGNOU fees for the convocation registration form will be submitted.
IGNOU Study materials will arrive by Indian Post, straight to Students registered address. In case of Student don’t get IGNOU Study materials on time, they can visit the respective study centres and ask teachers or staffs to provide Study materials
For remote centres which are very away from big cities like Delhi centres, the student should remember that their IGNOU Study materials will come too late, approximately 4 months before the Term-end Exam.
HOW MUCH IT COST FOR IGNOU FEES FOR EXAMINATION?
Nowadays, IGNOU fees for examination are Rs.150 per paper/subject, of any program which candidate has to pay online through the official website of IGNOU before the due date without fine. Each candidate must pay examination fees which are available by administrators
Following are some of the important instructions considering IGNOU fees for Examination:
- The IGNOU fees for the exam. December can be made through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Students must select between HDFC and IDBI bank to make a payment.
- Candidates are asked to wait for72 hours after the payment if they did not receive any response during the initial stage of payment.
- The Aadhar card details are Compulsory.
- If candidates do not get the payment confirmation after 72 hours, then they are advised to re-submit the IGNOU Exam Form.
- If the payment is not successful, then the administrators will return the fee by the chargeback method.
- Students who got the refund through the chargeback method and still accompanied the IGNOU examination, their results will be delayed until the fee payment.
IGNOU FEES STRUCTURE ACCORDING TO THE COURSES
IGNOU proposes several undergraduate and postgraduate programs to the students. The exam board will present the admission fees in the advice prospectus in the application form. The exam board of IGNOU accommodates different fees based on the courses and semester. The admission application form will be available in any regional centre of IGNOU. The application form cost is Rs. 200/-. The candidates should prepare a demand draft of Rs. 250 for submitting the application form. The students should submit the application fee before the due date. The admission fees will not be returned to the students under any circumstances.
|Doctoral Programs||INR 7,000 to 14,000||1 to 3 Year|
|Master of Philosophy Programs||INR 10,500||18 Months|
|Under Graduate Programs||INR 10,500||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Programs||INR 10,500||2 Years|
|Diploma Programs||INR 3,000 to 12,000||1 Year|
|PG and Advance Certificate Programs||INR 4,500||6 Months|
|PG and Advance Diploma Programs||INR 9,000||1 Year|
|Non-Credit Programs||INR 1,000||3 Months|
|Appreciation Programs||INR 800||3 Months|
|Certificate Programs||INR 1,100 to 13,000||6 Months|
Now you are provided with all the information regarding IGNOU fees. We hope the aforementioned article helps you. If you have any doubt, drop your queries below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.