Due to covid-19 pandemic, the IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam were postponed before. Most of the students thought that exams were cancelled but according to the latest notification from IGNOU official website, the June Term End Exam, or TEE, will be conducted from the first week of the September. These exams will be for final year/semester students of UG, PG, PG Diploma, Certificate programs and the examinations for first and second-year students will be held in the month of the December. IGNOU has announced that the date sheet for IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam will be published 15 days before the examination at the official website of IGNOU that is ignou.ac.in. The registration has begun from June 6 and will continue till September 15, 2020. The hall ticket of IGNOU will be released in the last week of August for IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam. According to the IGNOU date sheet, the last date to fill the examination form was July 31, for the candidates who wanted to appear for TEE 2020. The candidates can take an idea about the calendar of the events which will take place in both January and December sessions with the help of the date sheet of IGNOU 2020. Usually, IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam takes place for both the sessions in the month of December and June respectively. For sums semester base programs, the university will conduct examinations twice in a year i.e., December and June. For June 2020 TEE, the exam date of final year or semester students are scheduled for the second week of September. Candidates can check the details such as exams dates, programme code, exam shifts, registrations dates, result dates, exam session, etc. mentioned in the IGNOU 2020 date sheet. Indira Gandhi National Open University will announce the results for the January 2020 session in the month of February 2021, while for the July 2020 session the results for IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam will be declared in the month of August 2021.
How to download IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam Date sheet?
As IGNOU has announced officially that they will announce their date sheet 15 days prior to the examination, all the candidates can download the IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam date sheet. IGNOU has uploaded all their courses examination date sheets at one place so that students can access it easily at any time which ends up saving more time for preparation of the IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam. As expected, the date sheet for IGNOU Term-end exam June 2020 is now available for check and download for all students who want to appear in the upcoming examination. In order to download the date sheet every candidate has to follow some steps:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of IGNOU, i.e. ignou.ac.in.
- Now you will have to find a section named news and commencement, under that section, click on ‘Tentative date sheet for TEE December’.
- Further, click on “Click here for details”
- Candidates can now check the date sheet for the respective course.
- Now you either take a screenshot or you can take a printout of the IGNOU date sheet for future references.
- There are some significant details that will be mentioned on the IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam date sheet:
- Exam dates
- Exam session
- Exam shift
- Programme code
- Registration dates
- Re-registration dates
- Hall-ticket release dates
- Result declaration dates
- Term-end examination dates
- Project submission deadline
There are some key notes that every candidate should keep in mind before preparing for IGNOU 2020 Term End Exam:
- There is a fixed eligibility that is to be followed in order to appear in the examination.
- The students who haven’t submitted their assignments within the prescribed date cannot appear for the exam.
- Every candidate has to fulfill all the conditions that are laid by the university in order to be allowed to sit in the exam.
- All the students must carry their hall ticket or admit card to the examination hall, otherwise they will not be allowed to sit and it must contain the following details: Exam name, Conducting authority, Course name, Programme name, Exam date, Session and Instructions to students.
- All the candidates should carry their own particulars in the examination.
- All the candidates must have paid the examination fee for all the courses that they are appearing in the examination.
In case of non-compliance with any of the above conditions, then those candidate’s results will not be declared.